Our practice uses state-of-the-art 3D imaging using a Cone Beam CT scanner, which allows Dr. Sherban to accurately diagnose, create customized treatment plans, and attain predictable surgical outcomes.
3D scans are usually taken during your first appointment. Contact us to schedule your consultation with Dr. Sherban at The Regional Center for Dental Implants & Oral Surgery to get a treatment plan tailored just for you.
Benefits of 3D Scans
- High quality, detailed 360° views of the head, neck, mouth, and face
- Your surgeon can create a more accurate surgical guide
- Minimizes the risk of surprises during surgery
- Less radiation exposure than X-rays
- Only takes a few seconds to complete
- Digital images can be easily shared with your referring provider or other specialist
Schedule Your Appointment Today
The detailed images created from our CBCT scanner will help Dr. Sherban create the most accurate and customized treatment plan to achieve a safe and predictable result. Contact our office in Johnson City, TN, to schedule your consultation with Dr. Sherban today.